9-16 is the global creative marketing partner of Meta, Google, Tiktok, Twitter and Pinterest covers the world's biggest mobile social networks. 9-16 helps global brands by designing best in class digital ads. Blending human creativity with tech-driven scalability.
As part of the 9-16 team, you will be joining a growing team in an organization that is experiencing fast paced growth. We are looking for over-achieving individuals that thrive in a constantly changing environment, and self-starters that need limited oversight.
Ideal candidates will have experience and quantifiable success in an advertising or media sales environment and experience in omnichannel digital marketing solutions.
- Establish the vision, strategic goals and metrics for measuring success of our products
- Identify user pains and needs, gather requirements and work with our CTO and developers to create value
- Define the product roadmap and lead the delivery based on an objectively prioritized backlog with clear written specifications
- Manage all relevant stakeholders and their expectations
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, keep spirits high and drive product improvements
- Examine market and industry reports and identifying important trends
- Create documentation and project briefs about products
- Deliver on projects within committed timeframes
- Track results of product strategies
- Partner with teams to deliver relevant feedback and ideas that enhance our product roadmap
- Be a team player that supports the wider team and where there is ambiguity sees opportunity to define and lead
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business
- At least 4 years of product management experience in a tech company or digital products environment with an agile development approach
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Strong sense of taking hands-on ownership and accountability
- Analytical and outcome-oriented mindset with focus on efficiency
- Thinking user experience first in all aspects
- Self-dependent, well-organized and always prepared
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- A comprehensive remote work plan and related sustainable business model
- Motivating, international, and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, originality, independence, and creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media and advertising landscape
- Competitive compensation